E-commerce stores offer special, seasonal and occasional discounts to attract customers. Discounts are an effective way to boost sales and reach of an online store. Discounts are of two type- fixed amount and percentage.
- From the ‘Discount’ menu of the admin panel go to the ‘Discount’ page.
- Then click on the ‘Add Discount’ button on the upper right-hand side corner of the page.
- Next, provide the ‘Discount Name’, select the ‘Product Name’ from the drop down menu, enter the duration of the discount, and select the ‘Discount Type’ from the drop down and the ‘Discount Amount’.
- In the ‘Discount for Forever’ section by default, the ‘No’ option is set. If the store owner wants he/she can change the status to ‘Yes’.
- For editing, any discount offer clicks on ‘Discount Name’ and make the changes and save them by clicking on the ‘Save’ button on the lower right-hand side of the page.