An online store might have innumerable customers and many of them also might send enquiries about various things from the front end ‘Contact Us’ page of the store. These enquiries can be tracked by the store owner if they see the ‘Contact Us’ page under the ‘Marketing’ menu in the backend.
- Go to the ‘Marketing’ menu of the admin panel and click on the ‘Contact Us’ page.
- Then the ‘Contact Message List’ page opens.
- View the enquiries that have been made and go to the ‘Action’ column on the extreme right-hand side of the page.
- Click on the Action drop-down and then click on the ‘Reply’ icon.
- The ‘Contact Us Reply’ page opens.
- The message sent by the customer will show on the ‘Message’ field.
- Enter the reply by the store on the ‘Reply’ field.
- Click on the ‘Reply’ button on the lower left-hand side of the page to send the reply to the customer.
Customer enquiries can be tracked from the backend via the Contact Us page.